Saturday, April 02, 2005

My memoirs.....

Anitha has asked me a question when we were going to tha railway station on a day. "Riaz, will you miss the college or any person in particular." I had remembered saying that, "no anitha, i dun think I would." i dunno what she has thought about me after that answer, may be im not sentimental or something. But the reason is, this is not my first parting. The same has happened in school, and it was really bad. That is because, i have been studying there for 12 years. So compared to that this i hope would be mild. But in this past four years i have had the experience of my life in the college. Started the very first day when i had to fight with a few girls to get the most coveted back bench in the class. Getting caught with christopher, our ex-h.o.d, bennet are a few experiences worth mentioning. I just know ramkumar when i came to the college. The very first friends i have made in the college were surendran, kannan, pratheeba and christina. The subsequently my friends circle widened. But unfortunately, that was not in our class. I had some bad experiences with few people in the class, which , by God's grace have been sorted out.
In the second year, i think, i had a very wonderful time. the frequent IV's and hangouts were really wonderful. Guys, do u remember the episode that happened during the industrial visit at ambattur. Where aravind had been total damaged...cool...wanst that...well sorry aravind...im just like that. When i went thru my slam book, almost all the people have written that i speak a lot and when will i close my mouth. I tell you people, the one thing i hate is TO BE ALONE. I really really hate that experience and most of you ud agree how painful that experience is. My first thought when i meet anyone is to talk with him/her and make friends. This attitide had bought me lotta teasings when i tried to talk with girls. I was wondering once, will ever the boys will talk with girls. Unfortunately, it has taken almost 3 years for that to happen but eventually it did. Cool. I just wanted to be friendly with whoever i be with. Thats why i crack something, joke r not. Some like it and some dont. First i used to feel bad that why some people dont like it. But the lessons i had learned had taught me that i had to be happy for those who have liked it and not about those who dont like it.
Only this mindset has made me to be cheerful all these days. I know few people who feel for the wrong reasons. I dont want to mention their names, but if they read this blog they wil understand. Why bother for those who dont care what you do, be for those who like you and dont make them feel bad because of a few. In this last days at our college I hava had the most memorable experience of my life. Again, I feel that i havent been able to mingle with you closely in the third year. And that is due to the CAT. But i dont feel for that, because for once i have had known a lotta people who were in the same league. Manoj, kumar, pratheeba, archana, saravana, bala, pradeep, vasanth...et al. We didnt study anything at the college at that time. If you have listen keenly, you ud have listened a humming sound from the last bench. Thats nothing guys, its just that me, kannan, kanagaraj and cd mugging up the wordlist.
This whole blog may not be coherent coz i have been typing the things that are coming to my mind. Right now, i am seeing who are really feeling for leaving the college. I just want to tell them one thing. Get on with your life. If you want, just take a look at the past, but never, never ever walk into the past. It would ruin you. I am telling this for manoj. Manoj, i tell you, you are one of the best guys i have ever met. Wherever u go, friends will follow da. You need not worry about being alone. Just dont change. The same applies for every one of you. Each and every one among are u is unique. Dont try to imitate the character or qualities which you dont have. Some may not like you, but why do u bother about that "some" when there are many to like you. This is the only this i can think of telling you people, coz i never realised how much you people will miss the college. Me either...

1 comment:

Prathiba Venkatesan said...

thanx Riaz,
For mentioning me.I feel i am being very awful to you.But do remember this u r very special to me( i may not act that way, but deep down in my heart there always a special place for u.