Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just another day @ the office...

Seemed like Murphy's law was on full flow today. It seemed like a normal day where nothing can go wrong. And well...guess what!!! So as usual I started from my home to my office in my scooty. Well...would have covered only about 2 km and what u knw...the belt malfunctioned. So I had to park that one in a no man's land and call my dad to let him knw where to collect the vehicle. And I was like...fine...now this screwed up. Not willing to spoil my mood, I decided to go by an auto instead of the crowded goverment bus.(arre ...earning member hoon!). Well, I got to listen to the whole South Indian politics, teenage fiascos and all the things that the auto driver has possibly got to knw. I had no other option than to hear to his rhetoric. And I was so thankful that I had reached the office.


And well...when I touched the right-ass side of pant...hmm...something was missing. Having no idea whether I was given a sucker cap or I have left the purse  at home, I called my colleague to help me out. And till then I got to listen the lecture on "how careless the current youth is." At this point of time I got to know that this is not an auspicious day to start with. So I decided to keep my loud-mouth shut, the power source of my troubles. But yeah, thanks  to  some silly things and some big mistakes, I got scolding almost everyone from the office. Well, murphy was in full flow, and I was getting all kind of philosophical thoughts. Jeeez!!! seriously...the kinda thoughts I get when I feel damn pissed off!..man! hmm..luckily my long day got over, not without a finishing touch though. Another altercation with a auto driver and lecture from my dad, I really wanna pass this day off quickly!!!

No comments: