Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first newspaper article


Guys, today I got my first newspaper article published. The article is about CTC's chennai coastal cleanup on May 16th 2010 (discussed in the previous post), and it is printed on today's edition of NxG, the Thursday supplementary of The Hindu newspaper (Chennai edition)

I dedicate this article to THAT anonymous person who was kind enough to motivate me to get my writings published, to all of my dear sweetheart friends who are (almost!!) the only patrons of my blog, and to the hundreds of other faceless readers who have the patience to go through all the insurmountable crap that I put in my blog.

Thanks so much. Hugsss and kisses....muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

(Way too much "Oscar" touch huh!!!)

Riaz (some IT guy,...STRUGGLING COLUMNIST :P)

No comments: